Friday 21 October 2011

A Fountainview Friday

There's something about a Friday at Fountainview that is just exhilarating... After four days of sitting in classes and work all day, most students are at their bursting point. Thank God that a school week is only five days, eh?
But anyway, today was no different than any other Friday, except for the fact that I took my camera to capture the fun! So here are a few random pictures from classes this morning and a bustling cafeteria.
Hope you enjoy!




Just something about Health 12 makes me excited...

"You see me; now you don't." (I think I used the semicolon right!)   :)


Working away on the discussions for the coming week's filming!

You just know this has to be Loralee's :)

"I had nothing to do with it... I promise!"

Mulder just really likes showing off her computer!


Mr. Rass demonstrating how to take Oil of Oregano

FOOD!



Freshly made carrot juice.

2 comments:

  1. YOU CAN'T BEAT FV FRIDAYS! vedy nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss practice time, hearing all the different pieces and instruments playing away!

    ReplyDelete