Thursday 8 December 2011

God is Working!

Tours have always been a blast... but I must say that this one is the best I've. Why? There are a few things.

1) The food is unbelievable... like absolutely amazing.
2) I'm a senior and I guess I have come to the realization that this is my last Christmas tour and I need to make the most of it.
3) God is working.  This is the highlight. This year, we give out decision cards during the concert and in the season so far, we have had hundreds of people say they desire a deeper walk and God and request prayer, and at least a dozen people/ families request Bible Studies. The Holy Spirit is working in ways I never would have imagined. Last night I heard a professional violinist say in between tears that she saw something in us that was beyond skill. She saw joy, happiness, and peace. She said she didn't know exactly what it was, but she knew she wanted it. PTL

Please remember us in your prayers over the next week and a half as we share the gospel up and down the west coast.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I'm praying for you all! I believe that people will continue to be truly blessed as they hear your concerts. I know that I was blessed when I heard the Lytton one :) God is good! I look forward to hearing more in Lodi and Sacramento!
    God Bless,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete