Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wipeout!

As most of y'all know, I love biking. Some people say that I'm really good at it, and I guess if you compare me to my grandma, then ya... But either way, I have made my fare share of mistakes and had my fare share of wipeouts. This is from my sophomore year, as far as I know, is the only one that I have on video.  :)
Graphic content! JK  In fact, I only got a couple of little scrapes on my shoulder and hip.
Don't worry, I won't be offended if you laugh at the video. I laugh almost every time that I watch it. :D

2 comments:

  1. This my friend, is the mark of an accomplished biker: the graceful (as opposed to graceless) wipeout. You qualify. :)
    (I did giggle though.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, i love it! I still can see it in my mind every time I think about it...lol.. good times!

    ReplyDelete