Sunday 22 January 2012

Moments

  Here I am at Fountainview, just flying up to the 1 semester mark for my senior year. Crazy...
I've never lived in a place longer than three and a half years and I have come to Fountainview for four. I love this place and let's just say that in the last month, God has really been teaching me to make the most of my time here. God gives us today, let's live in it. Let's minimize the bad times and blow up the good things and blessings until the cover the already-minimized bad times. Make the most of today!

I just finished and posted a song about this -  I hope it's a blessing to you.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome song!! I know just what you mean about making the most of your time...I totally agree with you. At least we have God helping through each moment!

    ReplyDelete