Monday 16 January 2012

Where's the Hero Now?

Probably one of my biggest struggles as a Christian is consistency. All to often I display myself as a Spiritual leader and a good mentor, only to be walk back to the dorm or get in with my friends and become no different than everyone else in the world. I though Christ was supposed to change me. The truth is that He is, but it's not an instant thing; it's the process of a lifetime! Patience is a virtue...

How can I be the "perfect Christian" and then seconds later, be no different than anyone else. As I thought about this sometime last school year, God inspired me to write a song about it. So, with some help from my cousin Michael, I wrote a song called"Where's the Hero Now?"

Just this past week I finally got around to recording it and I just posted it on my "My Music" tab.
I pray that it'll be a blessing to you.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this song. Its words are really good.

    ReplyDelete