Thursday 29 August 2013

5 Weeks of Europe #2



Since my last post, my brother and I have been through Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, and now Italy! We've been from the woods outside Budapest where we bouldering, to the quaint town of Ljubljana, to more bouldering in the rainy Alps of Austria! We've spent nights in hostels, campsites, and a random porch (sketchy one for sure...)
Here are a few random pictures I took with my phone over the last week or so.



Vienna!




Bouldering outside Budapest. Robs is a boss!
Campsite in the boulders... Doubt it was legal lol



Cathedral in Vienna




Train ride through the Austrian Alps... Was incredible!


Birthplace of Mozart - Salzburg 



View of Salzburg!

Me and my bearded bud!

Kinda snuck into the Salzburg performing arts building... They were preparing for a ball, but does this look familiar to any of you Sound of Music lovers?

Bouldering the Austrian Alps
Wandered around this little town looking for a place to stay... Ended up on a random porch to stay dry... Also probably not legal :p















1 comment: