Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Part 3 - Hong Kong and a Great Family Vacation!

Here are some shots of my time with my family this summer!



Fishing village on Lantou Island.







Temple of Heaven
We are so totally the men!

She's so cool.

The building where I lived when I was a little munchkin :)

Entering the Forbidden City - sounds kinda ironic.
City wall of Ping Yao
Main Street - Ping Yao.

Inside the Forbidden City.
Looking into the center of walled Xi'an






And the Great Wall!

It just went on and on...





I love my family!
PANORAMA Iphone5 :)

This ancient pagoda was a Christian church in the 7th century.



Katie embracing the inner Asian.











A rock climbing place near home.
We hid in this WWII bunker until the rain died out :)
Tandem biking in the Xi'an wall.



Y.E.S.



Incredible view of Shanghai
Shanghai skyline from the Bund.
And this post would be incomplete without some awesome CHINGLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment